Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New

Nothing new has really been going on in the past week or however long it has been since I have updated this blog. I am still enjoying some much needed time off but I can tell you this it is going to be really hard to go back to work next week.

Last week I turned in my paperwork for my BAH so right now I am just waiting to find out if it got approved which I really hope it does. I don't know how long it usually takes to find out but I wish it would hurry up. Also I had 2 guys I worked with one a really good friend of mine get killed in a car accident. My buddy was passenger and was pernounced dead at the sceane and the driver who I also worked with but didn't know as well died yesterday in the hospital. So it has kind of been a hard week on my. I am going up to San Fran on Saturday with alot of the unit to go to the memorial service. So pray for my brothers that God brought them home.

I had to go in today to have another blood draw. The Dr. said they didn't have enough information to make a estimate on how my numbers are going. They took like 8 tubes or so I'm not really sure b/c I can't watch while they are doing it. Keep your fingers crossed that my numbers are still good and they doing see a trend that isn't so good.

So there is my update. Sorry there is nothing more going on which is alittle more exciting. Just remember to pray for my brothers who are now in Heaven and pray for the ones who are overseas fighting for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment