Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Been just over a year

So I know it has been a really long time since I have updated my blog and I'm not going to go through everything that has happened to me in the past year because that would just take forever to do. I promise I will try to keep it more uptoday from now on.

Just a little about the past year. I was put in the hospital for depression and suicidal idiations. Because of that I am now going through the PEB process and being discharged from the Marine Corps. PEB is a med board proscess and I am not sure how much longer it is going to take.

I just had my yearly evaluations at Naval Medical Center Balboa. For the most part it went pretty smooth. They told me that my CD4 count was back up to 1032 and my viral load is down to 4915. I think that is really good being that when I had my numbers checked in December my CD4 count was down around 700 and my viral load was up ablove 8000. Also like I said it has been a year and I am still not on any medications at all. I did however find out that strand of the virus I have is resistant to Sustiva so no taking Atripla for me when I do have to finally start medications.

I got a few more lab results back that the doctors are alittle worried about. My Trigliserides (I can't spell) are really high, my blood is acidic, and my liver enzimes are really high. I have to return this coming Wed to have another set of labs drawn up.

That is all I am really going to go into about this past year right now. Maybe as I write more blogs I will recap on with has happened in this past year. Oh ya if anyone has any idea of how I can get my blog out there better but still keep my idenity safe let me know on here.

Another good website I found out about during my yearly evaluations is
www.dcfukit.org

Thanks again and I hope now that I'm back at it I can get more readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment