Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Saw Doc

Went and saw my doctor today b/c I needed to get a few things from him and he got on me big time b/c I stoped taking my anti depressents. He started me on a new one that said it shouldn't affect my sex drive like the old ones did. He also gave me sleeping pills because once again I have not been sleeping very well.

He also told me that feeling tired all the time is common b/c your body is using so much energy to fight the virus that you just don't have much energy for anything else. Told me it will take awhile for your body to find a balance spot and u might never have the full amount of energy you once had. If you are having any kind of problem like this talk to you doctor and ask for some help and see if they can give you anything to help.

Just wanted to put a note in that this coming Thur April 29 is Dine Out for Life. It is a one night thing where 100 participating resturants pledge to donate atleast 25% of proceedes to The Center's HIV/AIDS services and prevention program. Everyone check it out
Here is the link
http://www.diningoutforlife.com/sandiego

No comments:

Post a Comment