Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Been awhile

It has really been awhile since I have posted. I kept meaning to getting around to it just been lazy and forgot. Nothing new is really going on except that I still do not have new orders from the Marine Corps about my new position since I can no longer stay with a deployable unit. It seems that they do not get into a hurry over it. I guess it is fine by me because that just means less work I actually have to do. Talked to a fellow Marine I meet in my first week of classes the other day and he still hasn't gotten his either so I don't feel so bad or forgotten.

Other then that nothing else is really going on except I am happy in my relationship. I finally found someone who is special and excepts me for me and who is able to help support me through all this. I meet this person in my 2nd week of classes and we seem to be very happy together. We get into our little arguments and whatnot that any couple gets into but I just feel like they help to make our relationship stronger.

Also still waiting on word from my BAH package. I really hope it gets approved because I could use the extra income so I don't seem so broke all the time. I don't know if it will or not but all I can do is keep my fingers crossed.

This is still ben kind of a hard transition. There isn't a day that I don't wake up thinking to myself that I have HIV. Sometimes I sitll wonder what is going to happen next. Even when I try not to think about it, it is still there in the back of my mind nagging at me and like alittle rain cloud that just follows me around all the time. I guess all I can do is try to make the best of it and hope it gets easier with time. Luckly with my relationship we are both HIV + so I don't have to worry about hiding that from someone close to me.

Well I guess that is about it for now. If anyone can help me figure a way to get this blog out there so more people can see it so it might be of some help for someone please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment