Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Stay in bed for a week...

Last Wed I took off to go help a friend of mine move up in the mountains.   I was not intending to stay a week but that is what I ended up doing.  She was buying a new home so I decided to be a good best friend and go help her some.  Well I did not know that would include her wanting to work till all hours of the night.  I understand she works till like 2am usually but that does not mean the rest of us do.  I did it and pushed through it even though my body is feeling warn out.

It has not even been two weeks since I have started my meds and my body is still adjustingto them.  I am still having some nausea but not nearly as bad and still having problems with foods upsetting my stomach.  Also now with my body fighting exta hard because of the new meds I can go for so long till I must stop and rest for a bit.  I really hope
these side effects end soon.  I am getting tired of staying in the bathroom and it is getting embarrassing.

On a positive note (no pun intended)  I have a check up with my Dr this Friday and along with the pharmacist who works in the clink.  They are going to be drawing more labs (the story of my damn life) to see if the meds are doing their job.  I hate to see how much blood those vampires are going to drain out of me this time, but I guess it is all for the best.

I am still not comfortable with having to take the pill but I try not to think about it.

Right now my body is exhausted but I can not seem to want to go to sleep because I have been up so late every night for the past week.  I believe the earliest I have gone to bed was 1:30am and the latest was some time after 5am, so now I am not tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment