Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

News on the way...

I know I have been lax about doing a new blog post.  I have just had some stuff going on and I promise I will let everyone know when the time is right for me, which I hope to have everything settled in the next few days.  This is a big thing for me so I just need some time.

Oh a plus note I did get the results back from my last liver test and thwy have gone back to pretty much normal levels.  The doc said they are the best they have looked in years.  So I guess this changing diet and loosing weight was all I really needed on that end.

So I am asking for everyone to please be patient with me and bear with me through this.

I will do one more post tonight and then it might be a few days till I am ready to do anotherone.

No comments:

Post a Comment