Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

About Meds

For those of you who have been reading, hou know I am not on meds yet due to my numbers being as good as they are.

I would like to know what everyones opinion is to me going ahead and starting now even if I dont have to, or waiting till I actually need to.  I am not sure what has been holding me back. The part of raking a pill everyday does not bother me but the difference is with those pills I can miss a dose or two, or even get off them completly if I wanted to.  I think I am procrastonating just for the simple fack that once I start I am committed to it for the rest of my life.  It has been a pretty big topic on my mind for awhile now and I would sure love to hear some feed back.

Also if it is not to personal could you comment with what meds they have you are and how they work for you?

2 comments:

  1. There is many different types of medications out there. Each type of medication more of tries to adapt to each individuals lifestyle so it wont affect your life. For example there is ones that you only take in the morning or once daily or some that you have to eat with a meal to take it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kent for your reply. I am aware of the different meds out there and what not. My main questions is how do others feel about starting sooner rather than when you have to.

      Delete