Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Back and Forth

Been playing phone tag with my doctor for the past few weeks trying to get my actual numbers from my last lab test.  I just have one thing to say... WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO GET AHOLD OF THE DOCTOR??? He did leave me a message and said my numbers looked the same and that I am still doing good, but I want the actual numbers.  He could not go into detail on the message due to HIPPA Laws and I understand that, but at least he could give me his direct number and not send me to the reception desk.

Does anyone else have the problem of getting ahold of their doctor especially if they are with the VA?  I guess I can not complain because I have gotten some great care through the VA since I started seeing them back in 2011.

I know this one is short but I just wanted to give everyone an update as to why I have not posted anything new in awhile.  I do have some ideas that I am working on for some longer more in-dept post, just trying to get all my thoughts down and worded right.

No comments:

Post a Comment