Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

The ArcHIVe Project

Just wanted to give a shout out to The ArcHIVe Project.  I have been in contact with them there about sharing my story.  I am getting it typed up now so I can submit it to them for editing and publication.  They seem to be a really good organization that is meant to help spread the word about HIV care and prevention. They are based out of San Diego, California.  Please check out their website at http://www.thearchiveproject.org/ to learn more about them.  Also if you have time take the survey, it is completely anonymous and you do not have to share any personal information.

There are so many great organizations out there that are trying to help spread the word about HIV, I encourage everyone to please get involved with one of them.  This disease effects us all and we all need to step up and put a stop to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment