Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Appointment today

As you know I had my 3 month routine appointment today.  Talked to the Dr again about going ahead and starting meds.  I had finally gotten myself ready to start taking meds and and worked myself up to it.  Well he wants to wait a bit longer, wants to see if my liver enzymes continue to drop and show improvement.  He said today that they are dropping and they have not been this low since Dec 2011. At least this is a good sign.

He took more labs today and when they all come back he is going to give me a call and if they have gone down he is going to go ahead and call in the meds and have them mailed to me. So possible by the end of the month I will be on Stribild.

Has anyone been on this and had any side effects from it?

2 comments:

  1. From what little research I have done I know it has a lot of side effects like nausea bone density loss, head aches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My main problem with it so far is the nausea and sometimes dizzyness. Both the Doctor said should pass in a short while.

    ReplyDelete