Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

VA Rant & VA appointment

If you didnt know already I am disabled by the Military due to multiple medical reasons not just my HIV.  Well bing disabled means I get a disability check every month from the VA, it isnt much but I have been depending on it each month to live off of.   Well I did not get my check this month because some smart ass with the VA over paid me last semester on my GI Bill and now they are taking it all back at one time.  I dont mind paying money back but damn at least tell me you are going to take my whole damn check.

Also wanted to say that I have passed 2 of the 4 kidney stones so far.  Not in anymore pain so that is all I am worried about.

Going back to the ID doc at the VA tomorrow morning for my 3 month check up.  I think thisis it, I think I am finally going to make the plunge and start meds.  Still alittle nervous about it but I know I have to start sometime and I have been putting it off long enough.  Not sure if I am ready to commit to sometning for the rest of my life, hell I have a hard time commiting to a dinner date.

Wish me luck. I will let y'all know how things go tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment