Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Great Night

Kind of off subject but I had a great night tonight.

Went out to a few bars in the area with 2 friends who are a couple and both also poz.  It is so nice to hang out with other guys who are poz but also normal.  Most guys who are HIV+ are usually just looking for sex and that is not always cool.  I enjoy being able to hang out with guys who can relate with what I am going through and who are also not just wanting to get in my pants... Now dont get me wrong, what is in my pants is great and I mean "GREAT" but I am not giving to everyone who wants it, that is what got me in this spot to begin with.

I mean it is so nice to be able to talk openly between us about things.  You do not find may guys in the south who are like that.

Now it is time to watch some more Toonami on Adult Swim. Yes I am aware that I am a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment