Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Wish Me Luck

Kind of nervous right now to be honest. I am going to the VA Clinic tomorrow  (well actually later today).  Not really sure if I am ready yet but I am going to finally talk to my doctor about starting meds.  I want to hear what my last labs were first before I make my decision and I have to make sure I am ready to commit to taking a pill everyday for the rest of my life.

For me this is a pretty big step because I have a hard time commiting to much of anything.  We have talked some about it in the past and both agree that Stribild ismprobably the best drug to start me off on and see how I do with it.

On the other end of the spectrum I kind of want to wait for as long as possible to start meds just to see how long my body can last. It has been over 3 years and I a, still going strong.  Amajor plus is that if I do go ahead and start meds now and get my viral load to undetectable than tjere is less of a chance of passing it on if an accident happens.

So see aa lot of things to think about...

I will post an update tomorrow after my appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment