Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

lab work yesterday

So I went for my 3 month lab work yesterday plus my mental heath appointment.

Went into the office to have labs drawn and it was totally bad.  She pokes me and after a few minutes I start feeling light headed as hell.  They ended up having to call the rapid rspose team because my blood pressure dropped to 99/63.  I had not eaten anything all day cause they usually tell me to "fast" before labs and that wasnt a smart idea. I neded up being fine after a few minutes, so nothing to worru about.

With my Mental Health Appointment... My Doctor put me on Adivan and I am suppose to take it twice a day a needed.  Only problem is ifni take it like that than I wouldnt be able to finchtion.

Anyone on drugs like this and what works best for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment