Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

New Look!!!

Hope y'all are excited about the new look.  I decided to update the look of the page so it would look more professional.  I have full intentions of getting my page out there so more people can see it and so I can share my story with more people.  It is all worth it if anything I post here even helps one person to either keep from making the same mistakes I have, or someone who has just started their journey and is newly diagnosed.  I would love to start getting some more interaction on the page and maybe even some discussions (if everyone can play nice).  So PLEASE SHARE my blog so I can get some more followers lol.

Oh yeah tomorrow is more labs at the VA here in Charlotte.  I have to go for labs and for a Mental Health Appointment.  Shouldn't find out the results from these labs for at-least 2 weeks, and my doctor told me he would call me as soon as they all come in.  So would appreciate some prayers that everything is still looking good.

P.S: if you can think of anything I could do to make the page better or would like to see me post about something, please just leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment